Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2012

San Diego with Debi and Ron

Carrie and I took the family to San Diego to see my sister and brother-in-law Debi and Ron. I decided it was about time to get off my ass in gear and "brave" the traffic and see my sis. I made a reservation at the Marriott Courtyard in Downtown San Diego at what use to be the oldest bank in the area. We took a tour of the building and listened to the ghost stories and had a great time wondering around. At the end of the tour our wonderful guide surprised us with an upgrade to the presidential suite on the top floor. The pictures it tell all.
Me, Leili, Carrie and Byron in the living room of our upgraded  room.

Leili, Carrie, Ron, Debi and Byron playing Settlers of Catan.

Byron standing at the back door leading to the patio.

Leili showing off our presidential digs.

Debi and Ron standing at the old bank vault.

Ron using the original phone booth.

Leili at the vault

The kids with Debi and Ron at the old elevators.

This time I get to be in the picture playing Catan.

No comments:

Post a Comment